Saturday, August 2, 2014

Convention Cards

What a fun time at convention this year! I just love Disneyland! And what a wonderful place to have a convention? Right? Fun Fun Fun!!!

This year I was blessed to help at one of the creative sessions! I was so excited when I got my email! My Mike asked if I was okay because I was just giddy! What fun! What an honor!

One of my friends got to help at a later one and we both agreed it was extremely hard to keep our secret, because we couldn't show anyone!!! Yikes - you all know how hard it is for me to keep quiet!

So here are the cards! They are made with our new upcoming Cricut cartridge Artfully Sent! It is all about cards. Sad part is (Provo Craft) the booklets won't be ready therefore the cartridge won't be available until September! So sad, but will totally be worth the wait! Now without further ado . . .

The cards are primarily  based on a 5x7 format. I can hardly wait to play around with it and see what they will be like at the standard 4.25x5.5 size! and here you also see one of the new colors - Flaxen! Amazing new basic color! I Love It!


YES the design is cut into to front of the card and you can back with any color you want! Here are two more new colors used, Canary and Glacier! Really nice new colors, aren't they?



 The last card is just downright fun, isn't it? Again the words are cut out of the front of the card as well as the clouds on the inside panels with the pop-up balloon! Just add a little stamping some blingy embellishments and voila - your card is done ~ As soon as our cartridge is available club members will be making this card!


















Thanks for stopping by ~ Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment