Saturday, June 8, 2013

Back in the swing of things

Well I'm hoping that I am back in the swing of things - I have been completely remiss on posting anything at all on my blog! Shame on me!!! Have I been busy? Good heavens yes! I am retired you know! LOL -
Seriously - I need to stay home long enough to blog!!! I visited my son and his lovely bride for a long weekend, then off to see my best friend in Wyoming - home for a short while then off to see my daughter and grandson's!
I think I might just stay home for a while - after all, I do need to get things ready for CTMH Convention in Orlando! That's coming up pretty fast! Very excited to be going with two of my partners in crime Christy and Karen, and we are meeting up with some other ladies from our group in Spokane, Crystal and Sheryl! We always have such a good time with them.

I did join a blog hop that starts this weekend - I thought to myself - self!! what better way to get your act back together! Be looking for it to begin on Sunday June 9 - Fun in the sun!

Have a lovely weekend,

See you soon! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment