Sunday, June 9, 2013

Why rush into things?? Right??

There are some things that should really not be rushed into! Apparently that was my thought on this layout! But - It's done! A few years after the fact, but done none the less. This was the day my handsome son Brian and his beautiful wife Susan graduated from Central Washington University. (Gosh maybe if I hadn't had the year put on the cake I could have gotten away with it?  :~})

What a wonderful day of celebration for both of them. They both are now very successful young professionals and we are very proud of them.




Now on to my next project; to scrap my daughter Julie's graduation - I just need to figure out what I did with the pictures? Help! Anyone?

This fun layout is the one that we did at our last Scrap Booking On The Go! class! What a fun evening with some great ladies.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment