Thursday, September 20, 2012

Organized for Christmas???

This is something that is not only near and dear to me but also desperately needed by me!!! I know I seem to have it all together, organized and so prepared everyday - oh heck who am I kidding - you all know me well enough by now that if I were to be completely organized, you would think I were kidnapped and replaced by an alien!!! ;~D  ~ So this class is for me too!


 We will be making a Holiday Organizer, an Event Calendar and a few stocking stuffers. Just to give us a little head start on the fun stuff.
Here is a picture to give you an idea of what they look like. Now keep in mind the stocking stuffers, stamps and papers may change a bit, we don't want to be exactly alike do we??

Each attendee will receive a CTMH Event Calendar; the template, instructions and where to find additional inserts for the organizer; and at least two adorable stocking stuffers. The organizers are easy to make so I'm sure you will want to make more for gifts.


As you know my space is limited so please sign up early -
October 13, 2012
1:00pm - 4:00pm
$25 per person
Please rsvp by 10/5/12 to reserve your space at the table I also want to make sure I have enough event calendars purchased -

Thanks for stopping by ~

1 comment:

  1. In these holidays everyone wants to celebrate Christmas via Christmas cards and other greeting cards. In this scenario your post is really helpful and effective to celebrate this very important celebrating event.

    embossed business cards

    ReplyDelete